What Sets Robot-TXT’s Team of SEO Professionals Apart?
At Robot-TXT we make use of a proven “flywheel methodology”. This cyclical, results-driven work method consists of three phases:
- Discover – this is the investigatory stage of our SEO process where we uncover your website’s content gaps and identify topics that have the best chance of improving your keyword rankings.
- Optimise – using the insights gathered in our Content Gap Analysis, we develop a content strategy. We create and add fresh content to your site that will draw new visitors and increase conversions.
- Analyse – we measure improvements in your traffic and organic rankings and report on our findings. Using these metrics as guidance, we return to the Discovery phase to determine what can be done to keep improving your organic traffic.
Content Gap Analysis and Its Importance to SEO
In the majority of cases, content marketers and SEO professionals don’t delve deep enough into the SEO Audit data. This results in creating content that doesn’t really meet their audience’s needs. Content Gap Analysis helps us come up with strategic content ideas that truly resonate with your target group and match their interests.
Relevant content helps to
• Pull in more traffic
• Convert more customers
• Providing even more value to your target audience
Benefits of Relevant SEO Content
Steps to Building SEO Content that Converts
- Uncover Less Competitive Sub-Niches
When a particular topic is oversaturated with content, it’s really hard to stand out. A Content Gap Analysis allows us to identify sub-niches with lower competition and take advantage of them. If there’s a shortage of high-quality content on a certain topic or in a certain structured data format, your page will have a better chance to rank high in search engine results pages by taking advantage of those gaps.
- Optimise Your Sales Funnel
An online purchasing process requires content that answers all the same questions that the customer would ask a consultant in a brick and mortar shop. Content Gap Analysis is a great way of identifying blank spots in your content strategy that hinder your customers to move through the sales funnel. Using the insights gathered to your advantage, we can uncover those missed opportunities and create useful content pieces that answer the right questions, cover all stages of your target audience’s buyer journey and help your site visitors convert into clients.
- Improve Your SERP Rankings
For a particular page to rank well, it’s not about having a minimum number of keywords in a piece of content, but rather having enough keywords to show intent and relevance. Looking at the big picture of your content with a thorough Content Gap Analysis, combined with insights gained from Keyword Research, we can increase the overall relevancy of your individual web pages, which is one of Google’s ranking signals.
The joint work of our SEO experts and content strategists will help guide you to greater SEO success. Contact us today and find out how you can use a Content Gap Analysis to steal competitors’ Google traffic. We’ll uncover your content gaps and identify topics that have the best chance of improving your keyword rankings, boosting traffic and increasing conversions.